This recipe was inspired by My Columbian Recipes, I loved the simplicity and freshness of the dish and Salmon is so tasty and good for you.
- Salmon fillets, I used Wild Alaskan.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- lime juice to taste
- blend the cilantro, salt and pepper, olive oil, lime juice and garlic together.
- spread over the salmon and pan fry with a lid on it about 5 minutes on each side
- then when cooked add more of the glaze
It was eaten over a bed of orzo and broccoli. The Orzo was simply boiled to el dente then I mixed in 2 triangles of laughing cow swiss cheese with a little of the garlic/cilantro mix.
oh and heres a guest post I did on helping loved ones with diabetes, if you ever need tips feel free to email me:
Give this one a try it rocked, have a good weekend