- Cumin powder 1 spoon
- 2 green chili's
- turmeric pinch
- 2 spoon coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 spoon garam masala powder
- 1 spoon masala powder
- curry leaves
- fresh cilantro
- one small cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 5 small chopped potatoes
- ginger/garlic paste
- mix all the spices together in a bowl with canola oil
- then heat a little more oil add chili, curry leaves and cumin seeds
- then add the paste to the oil, with the potato and cauliflower and stir fry
- add some water, cover for cook for 10 min, checking to make sure its not sticking and add more water as need
- add some fresh cilantro, this is a very important ingredient to give it a fresh taste
- cover until the potato and cauliflower are soft then add more fresh cilantro to garnish
I made this yesterday it was delicious, we ate it with fresh homemade chapatti's.
I just got two awards wow, great way to start a new week, the first one is a heartfelt award from Sophie of Sophie's foodiefiles
she is in Belgium, and cooks delicious food you will really enjoy her blog.
Also one from Foodie with Little Thyme a lovely Mom with 3 little one's, now I know why her blog is called this. Gave me lovely blog award.
Thank you so much ladies, its so sweet of you I want to give you both a friends award, here's to good blogging friends from around the globe.
have a lovely holiday monday