The lovely Faiza of Faiza Ali's Kitchen gave me this award, she has a great blog with lovely cooking and has recently joined a middle eastern cooking group, check out her blog.
You have to say 10 honest things about yourself, and pass it along, since this is my third award this week, I know I can't believe it. I will pass it along later. My hubby came home at 1 am so happy and our darling Jasmine woke up happily wanting to chatter away to daddy but I could not get her to go back to sleep till 3 am and she woke at 6 am. So my little head hurts will nap this afternoon for sure!!!
10 honest things about me
- I have dark blonde hair
- I adore chocolate I bit too much
- I am a good dancer he he he and Jasmine has now got the rhythm
- I didn't used to like spicy foods now I can't get enough
- I am a Christian, not the best but try anyways!
- I was born in Lincoln, England
- I have a younger brother
- I am very blessed with a great family and friends, and love making new ones LOL
- I am struggling to think of anything!!
- Love you all
I am giving Faiza the friend award
and here are some fun food facts, as I love these.....
- When Coca Cola was first produced it was a green colour.
- In the United Kingdom Indian restaurants employ more people than steel making, mining and shipbuilding industries put together!
- Chop Suey was invented in New York City not in China.
- In the USA Americans eat about 18 acres of pizza a day!
- The soft drink '7-Up' got it's name from the inventor who had already rejected six other names for the product.
- Britons eat, on average, 2.2 curries per week - spending £2.8 billion on the hot stuff every year!