- one tablespoon of old bay seasoning
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 lb cod
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 a chopped spring onion
- Mix cod with all the above ingredients
- Make patties and lightly saute in olive oil for about 7 min on each side.
- slice the fennel, drizzle with salt and pepper, balamic vinegar and olive oil and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Overall it was a yummy meal, although I'll confess I wasn't very keen on the fennel, I think its an acquired taste LOL
Anyone got any cool ways of cooking it?