This is a great article on top cities to eat in the US it lists
- NYC- my favorite as your can eat food from any country in the world!
- New Orleans, I agree the food here is special and so unique to New Orleans
- Las Vegas- it has a good culinary school in town!
- LA- have been to a few good places in LA but I find it a bit for posers, just teasing
- San Francisco the article states especially Asian food, vietnamese, and Chinese. The China Town in San Francisco is great and the great thing about this city is after eating, walk a few hills and you burn of all the food!
- Chicago, I love Rush Street.
- I WANT TO ADD CHARLOTTE NC it has wonderful places of a very high caliber and especially around South Park Mall area.
What are your favorite cities to eat in?