I made this for Jasmines lunch the other day, was quick and tasty and such a great finger food for babies. For the crepes, I mixed all purpose flour with 2 eggs and milk until I got a nice batter. Then I made the crepes, added ham, cheese (laughing cow- love it!) and cucumber. She happily munched away on it with her 3 little teeth!, then afterwards, she had one with blueberries and nutella.
Heather at Chic and Pastry gave me this award http://chiknpastry.blogspot.com/
so sweet of her, I love her blog and her style of writing is so witty, check it out you won't be disappointed. There were no rules to pass it along but I can't resist, as I keep coming across blogs that deserve awards!
- Lori of Fake Food Free, she lives in Southern Brazil and has a lovely blog full of great health tips http://www.fakefoodfree.com/
- Hummingbird appetite another great blog http://hummingbirdappetite.blogspot.com/
- Kenny at Chic Eats, great blog based in Hong Kong and he really knows how to eat yummy food http://kennychiceats.blogspot.com/
- Reeni at Cinnamon, spice and everything nice, she has a big following and is such a lovely person, I bet she has this but awards make us all smile! http://cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.blogspot.com/
- A London based blog, and a great read http://lickedspoon.blogspot.com/
- Lauren at Healthy and delicious she won my giveaway she's lovely and a great cook http://healthy-delicious.com/
- Talita of http://echocorango.blogspot.com/ when you see her cakes you'll know why!!
- Kamran of The http://thesophisticatedgourmet.blogspot.com/ this is really a great blog, this guy has talent
OK OK that's enough you can tell I read a lot of blogs, and often late at night when my darling is sleeping, but I love it he he and its neat to give awards, till next time......