she lives in the UK and cooks lovely food please check out her blog, you can learn more about her as she answers the questions LOL
1.what is your current obsession?
blogging and now twitter
2. What are you wearing today?
Jean shorts and a T shirt
3. What’s for dinner?
Beans and Rice, Quick and Easy
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Dress for Jasmine
5. What are you listening to right now?
Putomayo kids songs!
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
South of France baby!
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Tamil better as my in laws come next week!!!
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My Grandma and have tea and cake!
12. What is your favorite colour?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Gaga Choli (can't spell!) from India
14. What is your dream job?
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
none, folks can do as they please
18. Who are your style icons?
Sarah Jessica Parker
19. Describe your personal style?
Cool of course!!
21. What are your favourite movies?
Patch adams, veer Zara
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
23. Coffee or tea?
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Pray and listen to uplifting music
25. What is the meaning of your name?
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All food blog.
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
28. Favorite Season?
29.Which is your dream destination?
30. Who inspired you to start a blog?
My Hubby the same as Faiza, lucky us LOL
Ok folks now I will pass it along, it you want to answer cool if not just chose a couple he he
blogs I love:
- 5 Star foodie, she has a bunch of these as she's good! http://fivestarfoodie.blogspot.com/
- Sweta of Bonne Nutrition, I love her a fellow RD and good cook, she has stopped blogging for a while as states being uninspired, lets all visit and tell her NOT to! http://bonnenutrition.blogspot.com/
- Reeni from http://cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.blogspot.com/
- Diana love her blog, its so heartfelt http://spaininiowa.blogspot.com/
- Ruth from I love Flavour me, great Portuguese food and lovely person living in my homeland http://iloveflavourme.blogspot.com/
- Laura oh her blog makes me want to go live in France... http://aworldinapan.blogspot.com/
- Eating RD, a fellow RD and writes great health posts and cooking tips http://mytastytravels.blogspot.com/
- Kelsey B of the nap time chef, love this blog and the concept of cooking as a baby naps, I do the same LOL http://www.thenaptimechef.com/
OK enjoy love ya all