This is a wonderful Asian inspired meal, easy to prepare and sure to impress. I featured it on Alaskan Seafood Harvest the company I blog for
Halibut - is a great source of protein, is rich in niacin, phosphorus and selenium, and very low in saturated fat.
- halibut steaks
- Marinade Bay Mango and Teriyaki marinade
- cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- Marinate the halibut steaks in the mango and teriyaki marinade for one hour.
- Poach the steaks with cherry tomatoes and red onion for 10 min.
- One bunch of bok choy
- soy sauce
- ginger/garlic paste
- sesame oil
- Heat some olive oil and add a little sesame oil, ginger/garlic paste and sugar.
- Add chopped bok choy to the pan, cover and simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add desired amount of soy sauce and simmer/steam for a further 3 minutes.