- 4 chicken thighs, this was actually a good part of the chicken to use as it is moister than the breast
- one cup of natural yogurt
- a little olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of tandoori spice mix (mine was from Myspicesage.com)
- salt to taste
- simple mix the yogurt and spice mix together with salt, add to the chicken and marinate for 3-4 hours or overnight
- bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
The chicken was tender and really flavorsome
My hubby even commented today how good that chicken was, and it was no work at all, this is a keeper for busy Mums around the world.
You could eat it with veggies and rice, or chapatis (that's what I did) or slice it for a salad or sandwiches!
Have a great week everyone