- one bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 a chopped tomato or 4 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of Thai Peanut Sauce
- olive oil
- teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger/garlic paste
- heat the oil then add the ginger/garlic paste
- add the tomato and sesame seeds saute for a minute
- then add the asparagus and peanut sauce saute for 5 minutes.
What's your favorite way of cooking asparagus?
oh and the lovely Chaya of Sweet Savory Says it all gave me this award, she is a wonderful person full of wisdom and warmth and is great cook thanks so much.