I made this yesterday it was really quick and easy to make and tasted oh so good:
- 2 Wild Alaskan Salmon Steaks
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- some frozen peas and carrots, added to the rice while cooking
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 orange pepper
- 1 cup San J Thai Peanut Sauce
- Marinate the Salmon steaks for a couple of hours
- heat a little olive oil in a pan add the salmon in the sauce and poach for 10 minutes
- meanwhile heat the oil, add the onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes then add the pepper and scramble the egg into the mixture
- slowly add the cooked rice stirring well as not to stick with soy sauce and its done!
We all enjoyed this meal and it only took 20 minutes to make!
and Laura from Little Chef and I gave me an award
so sweet of her, she has a lovely blog and always great food for her little chef LOL, also Tasty Trix gave me a tasty award
designed by herself. This blog rocks amazing food and great humor, its going to be big! and she is working on a guest post he he.
I want to give them both a friendship award...