I made this yesterday easy to make and so good, hubby was not so keen on the coconut milk but I love the stuff!
- chopped lamb with bones
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoon mutton masala powder
- one spoon garam masala
- 1/2 spoon coriander powder
- 2 cloves
- 3 green chili's
- ginger/garlic paste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 small tomatoes
- 5 curry leaves
- canola oil
- heat the oil and add the lamb with some masala powder and cook a little for 5 minutes and keep to one side
- then heat oil and ad the cinnamon and cloves, curry leaves, chili and onion and saute for 5 minutes
- add the tomato, ginger/garlic paste and garlic, coriander powder and masala power, turn to a low heat and let it reduce down to a paste
- then add the coconut milk, salt to taste and the lamb and let it slowly simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Great to eat with rice or chapatti.
Oh and the lovely Palidor passed this award on to me, she has a wonderful blog Crazy Asian Gal, I love the Beef Curry she just posted thanks so much I wish to give her the friends award
What are our favorite ways to cook lamb?