Here's another easy peasy recipe for you all, I have been looking for quick recipes the last few days as 1/2 of nap time has been mowing the yard!
- one pack of thinly sliced beef tips
- 1/2 onion
- 5 spring onions
- ginger/garlic paste
- 1/2 yellow pepper or any color
- 4 spoon oyster sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- to taste soy sauce
- marinate the beef in the oyster sauce for 30 min
- heat the oil and saute the onion and pepper in ginger/garlic paste with a little sugar
- add the beef and stir fry for 5-10 minutes, add about 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce and soy sauce to taste be careful it doesn't get too salty
- then add sliced spring onion for 3 minutes.
Good to eat with Jasmine rice, and steamed vegetables.
We have a rice cooker, with a steamer on top, love it, couldn't live without this in the kitchen,
What's your favorite item in your kitchen?