The lovely Lauren of round the kitchen table gave me a friend award thank you, she has a very nice family orientated and heart felt blog with some great eats, check it out at
we are to pass it along to 8 fellow blogging friends with this message so here goes...
The description of this award is:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
1. Steph at Steph Chows great blog and lovely girlie she also has fab giveaways! http://stephchows.blogspot.com/
2. Nicisme of Cherrapeno a great blog based in the UK, and fun cooking http://cherrapeno.blogspot.com/
3. Kristin of Eating RD, a great blog by a fellow RD and it has a very friendly tone http://mytastytravels.blogspot.com/
4. Dar at Girlichef (may have already given this!) she's lovely always comments and has great ideas http://girlichef.blogspot.com/
5.Sabrina I love this blog its a recent discovery she has a fab writing style and loves good eats http://sabrinaspassions.blogspot.com/
6. Bernie at yo yo no more, check her blog and cheer her on as she gets healthier http://yo-yonomore.blogspot.com/
7. Sam at Carolina Kitchen Sam is a food writer and awesome cook http://mycarolinakitchen.blogspot.com/
8. Donna at my tasty treasures, she has a great blog, it will make you laugh http://mytastytreasures.blogspot.com/
Finally here's a picture of lunch, fresh french bread from The Fresh Market, salad and deli ham, it reminds me of the little French towns we visited, and how some how we always parked around lunch time, followed the school kids to the baguette shops and sat and ate in the squares.
What food lately has sparked a fond memory for you?
Oh and Don't forgot the giveaway I have had a fab coffee flan from Erica of my Columbian Recipes so far http://www.mycolombianrecipes.com/2009/06/coffee-flan-flan-de-cafe.html