Friday, March 20, 2009
1. Get out as the weather warms up and plant colorful spring flowers such as viola and pansy.
2. Give your refrigerator and cupboards a spring clean. Throw out anything that is out of date, ditch the trans fats and cut down on the cookies and chips.
3. Visit your local farmers market and re stock with wonderful fresh and tasty produce.
4. Have friends over for dinner instead of meeting at the restaurant. Share good food and laughter.
5. Find new recipes from around the world and use seasonal spring veggies like asparagus, avocado, and mustard greens.
6. Get out and walk in the local park and enjoy the flowers as they come into bloom.
Spring is a time of renewal and fresh starts, so why not resolve to be healthier this spring.
Posted by Rebecca Subbiah at 10:39 AM