This is Rebecca's Version of Thai Basil Chicken quick and easy to make, full of flavor and great with rice and vegetables.
- one pack of chicken
- one large bunch of fresh Thai Basil (from an Asian store)
- a few cherry tomatoes
- 3 sliced shallots
- a teaspoon of sugar
- one teaspoon of peanut sauce
- one teaspoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 chopped red pepper
- 3 chopped spring onions
- chopped garlic
- saute the garlic, shallots, red pepper, spring onion for 3 minutes in canola oil
- add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes
- then add the sauces and basil leaves for 3 minutes
I have some cool guest posts coming up, from Sense and Serendipity, an Iranian dish and an Icelandic dish, always on the lookout for great recipes and new blogs to share with you all and new recipes for me to make he he
Hope your all having a fab weekend, the weather was lovely today in NC Jasmine, her daddy and I enjoyed a long walk. I am also on my 4th loaf of bread!
What are you up to?