- one pack of small potato gnocchi
- one pack or bunch of spinach
- one small bowl of wild caught shrimp
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red onion chopped finely
- 4 tomatoes
- some Italian herbs
- a pinch of red chili flakes
- saute the onion and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes
- then add the herbs, chili flakes and tomatoes and slowly simmer for 10 minutes until it reduces down to a paste.
- add the shrimp and spinach and simmer with a lid.
- in the meantime cook the gnocchi then mix, that's it a healthy meal in no time!
In fact I plan to make this again this week, we all enjoyed it.
What's on your dinner plans this week?