I made these cute little butterfly cupcake's the other day with my daughter in fact they are my first ever cupcakes! we had so much fun, Jasmine was using the wings as a dip like she does with guacamole. But boy did we make a mess as we have to do things on the floor as she is so tiny, my dog enjoyed the crumbs though!
- 4oz butter
- 4oz sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz self raising flour
- teaspoon of vanilla extract
- cream the butter and sugar, beat in the eggs one at a time
- then slowly fold in flour and vanilla
- half fill the cupcake cases and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until firm
- allow them to cool then scoop out the top with a knife cut in half and set aside
- fill with coffee cream frosting and set the little wings in place!
- 2 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coffee
- confectioners sugar as desired
- mix it all together until sweet and smooth!
she even helped wipe the floor!
Here is one for everyone, I wish you could all have one, as I had a few too many and needed extra treadmill time!