Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Clean Your Fridge!: 7 Hospitalized After Office Fridge was Cleaned

7 office workers were hospitalized after one of them cleaned out the fridge that was full of rotten food in San Jose, due to the fumes of rotten food and cleaning chemicals!!

http://abcnews.go.com/WaterCooler/wireStory?id=7571047


I am sure you all keep a clean fridge, but this article highlights the need for good food safety, sometimes we forget I know I am guilty at times, even as a dietitian and have occasionally found a dodgy piece of veg in the bottom draw!

I know I probably shouldn't admit it☺.

Just a little reminder, as little bacteria's don't always smell and are invisible little buggers!!!

7 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious-let me go and take a good look inside my fridge before someone get's sick!! Thanks for the timely warning Reb-looks like the fridge can be deadlier than the 'swine flu'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's freaky. I have to clean my fridge now. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know scary sometimes we need a reminder, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness! I had no idea overloading fridge could be lethal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about this on the radio on my drive into work... so gross!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails