This is a deliciously simple and tasty pasta dish. I got some bison sausages from whole foods, love bison its leaner than beef and sweet in taste.
- 4 sausages of your choice
- 1/2 a red onion chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- one bunch of fresh spinach
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped basil
- one teaspoon of Italian herbs
- cook the sausage for about 5 - 7 minutes then slice and set aside
- saute the onions and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes
- then add the tomatoes and spinach let it reduce down, add sausages
- add the herbs and basil and let it simmer for 15 -20 minutes
- serve with pasta of choice
Have you ever eaten bison?