On friday me and my Mum made a Sunday Roast she roasted the beef in oil and water at 350 for about 2 hours it was just right. The last time I roasted beef I think I overcooked it and didn't add enough fluid so its cool to have had a lesson with Mum. I made the Yorkshire puddings though and they were perfect they rose perfectly.
- one cup of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- about 2 cups milk
- mix the flour eggs and milk with a blender to a nice pancake type batter
- heat the oven to 450 degrees then add a little oil to the bottom on muffin pans and heat
- remove from oven after a couple of minutes and add the pancake batter don't over fill
- bake for 10-15 minutes until they are nicely risen and golden brown
We went to the Winston Salem Highland Games today it was so much fun even saw Irn Bru a Scottish soda and Haggis!
Me, Jasmine, Sachin and Jasmine with the pippers in the background
Love this tree, hope you get to take a minute and rest under the shade
especially the busy Mums