I Made this quick and easy salmon recipe the day Jasmines swing was being built and then later one of the guys who built it asked for the recipe as the smell made him hungry!
I first made this recipe a year ago after seeing it on My Colombian Recipes its so easy and really makes salmon out of this World.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Steaks
- One bunch of fresh cilantro
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Masala powder to taste about a teaspoon
- Grind the cilantro, oil, garlic and masala powder together cover the salmon and marinate for a couple of hours
- Then pan saute the salmon and serve over cous cous (with added mixed vegetables) its that easy
sitting around the table eating as a family, oh what a treat its been, so sad my parents are leaving on Thursday
The winner of Black Star Gourmets delightful Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Giveaway is Susan of Savoring Time in The Kitchen please email me with your address
(rebeccasubbiah at yahoo dot com)
Have a great start to the week everyone