While my Mum was here I got Le Creuset recipes as she has one and really knows how to use it!
This is a classic British Beef stew easy and very tasty!
- One medium Rutabaga chopped or Swede to us Brits
- 2 small parsnips chopped
- one large onion chopped
- 4 carrots chopped
- one large pack of stewing beef
- saute the meat in olive oil for 5 minutes to brown
- add vegetables with herbs de Provence (this was my choice) and a beef stock cube and a liter of water
- turn down to a simmer for about 2 hours
- just before serving thicken with corn starch