- 2 cups green greens trimmed
- 1/4 cup grated coconut non sweetened I get it frozen in Indian store
- 1/2 onion chopped
- salt to taste
- a few cumin seeds
- one - two green chili chopped if you want a kick
- steam green beans till soft for about 5 min and chop
- heat a little canola oil and saute the onion with cumin seeds and chili if desired for about 5 minutes
- add green beans, salt and coconut and stir fry for 5 minutes
- It would make a great vegetable side dish for any meal in my opinion :-)
I have been enjoying the blossoms on my walks here's a snap from this morning, hope you can also do the same in your neck of the woods.
Other news, we are starting our first garden this year so excited, I couldn't resist starting with some lettuce and spinach as its been so warm. Its wonderful to teach the kids about how food is grown and all going well it will succeed and we will enjoy cooking and eating it.
Who has a garden?