I have been craving light simple meals lately pregnancy does that to me, plus its good for us :-) so I made a simple ratatouille seasoning with Herbs de Provence, fresh vegetables and heirloom tomatoes and mixed with penne.
- one cup of penne cooked til al dente
- one yellow squash diced
- one zucchini diced
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- one large hierloom tomato
- one carrot chopped
- one teaspoon herbs de provence
- 2 shallots chopped
- saute the shallots and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes
- then ad all the vegetables and saute for 5 minutes
- add the tomato and simmer for 15 minutes until cooked
- mix with penne and serve
Last day in the UK tomorrow spending it in Windsor so pretty here and close to Heathrow big family meet up tomorrow, its been an amazing trip and Jasmine has enjoyed getting to know her family. Will miss everyone so much but will be good to be home in the US back in a routine and seeing my American buddies.
Have a great weekend all