So for last weeks wednesday night meal after the radio show, my friend her little one, me and Jasmine had a chicken sausage and enoki mushroom risotto, easy to make and very tasty.
The girls loved it my little taste tasters :-). I love risotto as you can make it a one pot meal.
- 4 small chicken sausages
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetables
- 1/2 a red pepper chopped
- 1/2 a yellow pepper chopped
- 1/2 a red onion chopped
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 4 cloves of garlic
- one cup of arborio rice
- 1/2 a pack of enoki mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- heat a little olive oil and add the onions and garlic and saute for 3 minutes
- then add the chopped sausages with the peppers and stir fry for 5 minutes
- add the vegetables and mushrooms and rice stir and add a cup of stock
- continue to stir for 5-10 minutes once the stock evaporates add another cup of stock and stir
- then add some water stir for 10-15 minutes until rice is cooked and serve
Have a great start to the week all and how are you going to cook your Enoki's!!, I just got more today and made a beef stir fry with it as Anncoo suggested!