I know what what a long title! but its not just a cookbook giveaway I hooked up with a Publisher, in fact she comments on here I checked her profile and she is based in NC so I dropped her an email!
She has kindly offered to help the lucky winner design their very own cookbook, how cool is that, all you have to do is leave a comment and a winner will be picked at random in a week.
Now onto another one of Rebecca's recipes, following on my Enoki mushroom obsession I made a beef stir fry on Anncoo's suggestion and it was scrumptious.
My recipe iPhone application is coming along nicely and it should be launching soon. I may do a cookbook down the line as I am so tempted now, but still love the cool techie and global appeal of an app (fingers and toes crossed folks like it!)
- one park of stir fry beef
- 1/2 a chopped red onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a dash of sugar
- 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of all natural peanut butter
- a little flour to coat beef
- one packet of enoki mushrooms
- 1/2 a cup of chopped broccoli
- 1/2 a chopped green pepper
- heat a little canola oil and saute the onions and garlic, then add the beef dipped in flour to brown, then add the mushrooms, broccoli and green pepper for about 10 minutes
- then add the sauces and simmer for another 10 minutes
- serve with rice and steamed vegetables
This makes a wonderful and healthy quick meal when your running short on time
Be sure to comment for the giveaway, only for folks in the US though sorry, also Chow and Chatter readers can make a book at a special price, see below for details:
Has anyone else made a cookbook be sure to link up to this post so we can all check it out :-)