I had a lemon sitting all by itself and I figured why not add it to a cake! so heres a lovely fresh cake recipe for Spring, it only lasted 2 days and I think this was Jasmines favorite cake so far, she now says cake!
- 4 oz of butter
- 4 oz of flour
- 4 oz of sugar
- the juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz of self raising flour
- icing sugar for dusting
- cream the butter and the sugar I used my new mixer that I won on La Bella Cooks blog!
- then add the eggs, flour, coconut and lemon juice
- bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
- then dust with icing sugar
Here's a slice for all of you lovely folks!