This recipe was my invention and I must say pretty good!, I love fish, spinach, mushrooms and mashed potatoes so why not combine them all.
Rebecca's Fisherman's pie
- 4 fillets of sole
- 1/2 can of mushroom soup
- one bunch of spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 pack of mushrooms
- 5 large potatoes
- salt to taste
- one tablespoon of parsley
- 2 small chopped zucchini
- a few slices of cheddar cheese
- saute the onion, zucchini and mushrooms in olive oil for 5 minutes, add the spinach and saute for a few more minutes
- meanwhile boil and mash some potatoes
- then heat a little butter in the bottom of the Le Creuset with a touch of milk
- layer the veggies on top with a little mushroom soup, finally put the mashed potato on top with a little cheese
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes without the lid
It was so good and made great leftovers the next day.
I have started writing for Black Star Gourmet and getting other talented bloggers to help me, I did a fun post yesterday on Nifty Kitchen Gadgets that I thought I would share, feel free to leave comments about your favorites I would love to find out more!