I made pork chops with apples, red pepper and gravy this one was really good, and another healthy comfort food!
- 3 pork chops for our little family!
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 pack of mushrooms chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a packet of pork gravy
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 4 medium potatoes
- a little milk and butter for mashing
- 2 small apples sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- saute the onions, pepper, mushrooms in olive oil with the apple, garlic and cinnamon for 5 minutes and set aside
- add the pork chops and cook for about 5 minutes on each side
- add the veggies pack in and add a cup of gravy to the pan, simmer for 10 minutes
- meanwhile make some mashed potato and vegetables of your choice.
We are going to Miami on Thursday for 4 days to watch the tennis and have some good food, and Cuban coffee!, let me know if you know of any must go places and anything cool for Jasmine.
LOVE YOU ALL