- 5 oz self raising flour
- 8 oz butter or margarine
- 5 oz sugar
- 3 oz shredded coconut
- 3 oz Oatmeal
- one tablespoon of cocoa
- melted chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the butter/margarine over a low heat
- stir in the sugar, coconut, oatmeal and cocoa
- turn into the tin and level with a knife and bake for 30 minutes
- when almost cold cut into squares
- then cover with chocolate
It is with great pleasure to offer you all a cool giveaway.
I meet Adeline a fellow Brit living in Austin Texas owner of Chocbite.com on twitter and have written a few blog posts for her site. She is lovely, and has a great concept and may I say delicious chocolate I have tasted it!
On the website you can design your own chocolate bar and it is made and shipped to you, how wonderful is that!
She has kindly offered to give not just one but seven bars away all you have to do is go to Chocbite.com, have fun! and choose a bar you would like, write a comment with the bar you would like and why and who knows you could win it!
She just opened her business, the rules are below but I would also like to ask you to consider following her on twitter and spreading the word, as I love for new business's to succeed LOL
Rules of competition:
2. Must tweet design including @chocbite in the message
3. Must do all this by
4. Only open to US residents
There are 7 bars to giveaway!! Win yours now!!!