This was an nice easy, ground beef version of Goulash and yep using the Le Creuset again he he
- one pack of lean beef
- one chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- one tablespoon of all purpose flour
- one can of chopped tomatoes
- some tomato puree
- pinch of salt
- one green bell pepper chopped
- saute the onions, garlic, pepper and meat in olive oil for 5- 10 minutes then still in the flour, tomatoes and paprika
- simmer on low for 30 minutes
Now you can't get any easier than that! serve with rice and vegetables or also great with egg noodles.
This dish would also freeze very well, great for those days when your really busy.
Good News a recent study done in middle aged folks in Israel found that when they lost an average of 12 lb and kept it of over 2 years they were able to decrease the plague (fatty deposits that lead to heart disease) in their necks. This is great news so by following a balanced diet and losing weight we can reverse some of the damage of athersceloris/hardening of the arteries