With all the amazing pumpkin recipes going around, I want to contribute :-) these simple pumpkin brownie bites are super easy and make a nice treat.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- one cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- one teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of puree pumpkin
- one teaspoon baking powder
- cream butter and sugar for a few minutes
- then add in the eggs, flour, vanilla baking powder, salt and cocoa and pumpkin
- add to cupcake cases and bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Also feel free to join me tomorrow morning for #beanchat on coffee and travel - I was asked by Gevalia's to host (its unpaid) I thought it sounded like fun.
click their facebook page at 10 am EST and join the chatter with a coffee - http://www.facebook.com/GevaliaCoffee