I was tweeting with Thai Kitchen and talking Thai food as you do :-), when I got to thinking I love their products and Thai food why not ask if they would like to do a giveaway. They kindly agreed to send two of their Thai cookbooks to US readers.
I made this simple red curry the other day, curry pastes are very handy if you want to make a quick nutritious meal in 20 minutes.
- one pack of chicken
- some frozen veg
- about 3-4 tablespoon of red curry paste to taste
- one can of coconut milk
- a dash of fish sauce
- a little sugar
- 1/2 a red onion chopped
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- one teaspoon ginger paste
- saute the chicken and onion with ginger and garlic for 10 minutes
- then add the vegetables
- in a separate pan heat the coconut milk and slowly stir in the red curry paste, fish sauce and sugar till its warm and thoroughly mixed
- add this to the chicken and simmer for 15-20 minutes
- serve with rice
So for the giveaway just leave a comment and in a week I will pick a couple of winners at random.
Good luck everyone