I am sure you have seen this salad or variations of it in the blogging world, or have it on your table but its a new one for me :-), can't stress enough how much blogging inspires me to make new dishes.
This super simple salad, shouts summer and I adore the pairing of the sweet watermelon and the salty feta so so good.
- 2 large slices of watermelon, cubed
- about 10 slices of cucumber
- 2 handfuls of mixed greens
- oil and balsamic vinegar as desired
- a handful of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices of feta chopped
- slice all the items and mix together, drizzle with oil and vinegar and enjoy.
- great as a meal by itself or as a healthy side dish
Finally the weather is cooling down in North Carolina getting in the 80's and the leaves are changing, I must say its pleasant, but every season is wonderful in its own way ;-)
What's your favorite season?