This is a simple and flavorful way to cook salmon. I kept reading different food blogs about how they were roasting cherry tomatoes and I thought why not roast some and pair it with my favorite fish.
I made this just before leaving for India and had in drafts and was thinking Chow and Chatter needs some recipes! I would love a plate of this right now.
Looking forward to having good British food in the UK at the weekend and returning home to my kitchen next week and cooking my favorite dishes, theres no place like your own home and kitchen :-)
- 2 pieces of wild Alaskan salmon
- about 15 small cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 a cup fresh basil
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- ariosto Italian fish seasoning, again I like this but be careful not to use too much its on the salty side, Italian herbs would also work
- polenta to serve over
- green beans
- roast the tomatoes for about 15 minutes at 350 and keep to one side
- marinate the salmon in the seasoning, olive oil and basil for one hour
- heat a pan and lightly poach the salmon about 5 minutes each side and add the tomatoes
- meanwhile steam some green beans and cook polenta and serve
A wonderful quick and super healthy meal in no time at all