These potato chips are easy to make and bursting with spicy flavor. They could be a nice snack but really they shine when eaten with dal. My hubby often makes them. I made these when my parents were here I have fond memories of the day as we all played musical chairs for the first time the kids loved it.
- about 5 potatoes thinly sliced either with a knife or a mandoline
- salt to taste
- one teaspoon masala powder or any desired curry powder
- about a tablespoon of canola oil
- slice the potatoes
- coat the slices in masala powder, salt and a little oil
- heat a little oil in a hot pan and lightly pan fry about 3 minutes on each side until crisp.
Served with cauliflower dal, stay tuned for a dal recipe :-)
and check out the blossoms on my fava bean plants exciting, love gardening
Have a great weekend everyone